Click on a location listed below to go to the marina listings for that location:
Great Abaco Island
Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort
Treasure Cay Road, Treasure Cay
AB-22134, Great Abaco Island
Cliff Bootle – 24 Hr Cell: 242 577-0373
Marina & fax; 242-365-8250
US Line: 954-636-2776
MTOA discount: 10% discount on dockage and a group discount for 10 boats or more.
Our well protected deep water 150 slip full service marina is one of the largest & wildly considered one of the nicest throughout the Bahamas. Centrally located within Treasure Cay Beach Marina & Golf Resort; the docks are just a few steps from our award winning beach, the hotel, restaurants, our 16 hole championship golf course and local services. Treasure Cay Marina is also one of the safest marinas in the Bahamas and as a port of entry you can clear customs directly in our marina. Our Marina staff is continuously on call to provide guest support.
In addition to dockage, our marina offers both diesel and gas fuel with the lowest fuel prices in North Abaco and laundry and shower facilities, marina and grocery stores, duty-free shopping and cable television. The docks also serves as a departure point for bonefish outings, boat rentals, charters and guided excursions and sizable annual fishing tournaments.
Treasure Cay Marina offers the following services for the safety and convenience of its guests
- Greet all new arrivals at the dock and provide assistance in docking. Assist in releasing and re-docking upon request
- Check boats daily in the owner’s absence, including power lines, waterline, etc.
- Shower, coin laundry service provided and Restroom facilities.
- Local information and maps are kept in the Dock Office for all registered guests.
- Nighttime security.
- We monitor VHF Channel 16 from 8 am to 5 pm daily. During periods of inclement weather expanded coverage is scheduled.
- A Guest Service and Telephone Directory is provided at the front desk for your convenience.
- Full service fuel dock with both fuel and diesel.
- 110 volts and 220 volts, 100 amp and 100 amp-3 phase electrical service are available.
- Waste removal
- Free Wi-Fi for all registered guests.
- For your convenience, you may purchase ice at our Marina Dock office, Fuel station and Tipsy Bar.
- Pure Reverse Osmosis Water produced on property for the entire Resort and Marina.
Yamacraw Hill Road
1 (855) 223-8318
MTOA Discount: 15 % off transient slips
The Marina is a boaters community with a superb variety of world class options. At 194 slips we have a fully serviced marina, fuel dock, laundry, shower facilities, Starbucks dockside cafe, restaurant, and concierge service for your every need.
For the fourth year in succession the Marina was voted #1 in Nassau by boaters whose submitted reviews to ActiveCaptain.com. Most reviewers complimented the Marina on its friendly and personal service and commended the development for its restaurant, beaches and amenities.
• 194 slips, full service, deep-water marina
ONE OF THE LARGEST MARINAS IN THE BAHAMAS
Located on the south eastern side of Nassau we are the gateway to the Exumas only 28 miles away, at the centre of the 700 beautiful islands of the Bahamas. One Marina provides an unmatched quality of life for boaters, and families – quite literally a boaters paradise.
• 24 hour security with sea gate
• Fuel dock facility (Gas and Diesel)
• Fish cleaning station
• Vessels from 35 to 110 feet
• 8 feet at low tide
• Monitor VHF-16
• Marina store
• Power, water, Wi-Fi
• Boat cleaning services
Return to top of page