State of the art concrete floating docks
- 40', 50', 60' boat slips in Washington, DC
- Alongside dockage up to 120'
- Each slip has 30 or 50 amp shore power and fresh water
- T-Heads are equipped with 100 amp, three phase power
- 10' mean level water depth
- Pumpout available onsite
- Kayak and paddleboard launch available
- Walking distance from the Metro
- Annual slips include a dock box for your convenience
- All proceeds benefit the Living Classroom Foundation
- WiFi COMING SOON!
The Yards Marina in Washington, DC is a brand new, 52-slip marina located in the Yards – DC’s hottest new neighborhood. Situated on the Anacostia River, between Nationals Park and the Washington Navy Yard, the Yards Marina gives boaters direct access to the ballpark, as well as 10 square blocks of fine dining, craft breweries, luxury apartments and popular retailers. In addition, Yards Park, which hosts a great number of special events throughout the year, is just steps from the docks.
Want to explore DC? No problem! A quick cab or Metro ride will take guests to the heart of the city, where they can tour our famous museums, Capitol Building, Washington Monument and so much more.
In addition to its amazing location, The Yards Marina features ample amenities for annual, seasonal and transient guests, as well as top-notch customer service to ensure your stay in DC is comfortable. If you're looking for boat slips in Washington, look no further!
The Yards Marina is managed and operated by Living Classrooms, and supported by Oasis Marinas.