Arrival – Thursday, September 10
Day 1 – Friday, September 11
Day 2 – Saturday, September 12
Day 3 – Sunday, September 13
Day 4 – Monday, September 14
Departure – Tuesday, September 15
Location: Maryland Yacht Club, 1500 Fairview Beach Road Pasadena, Maryland 21122
“ONE IF BY LAND…”
- Route 695 (Baltimore Beltway) to Route 10 South (exit 2).
- Route 10 South to Route 100 East, toward Gibson Island.
- Turn left on Magothy Bridge Road and continue on Hog Neck Road.
- Go to second traffic light to tee, turn right onto Ft. Smallwood Road.
- Travel on Ft Smallwood Road for 2.3 miles, turn left onto Fairview Beach Road.
- Travel on Fairview Beach Road to very end.
“TWO IF BY SEA...”
- Enter Patapsco River.
At mouth of Patapsco River turn to port after passing Brewerton Channel green buoy “5”.
- Proceed on course 244 degrees Magnetic, passing the white rocks on your starboard.
- Proceed into Rock Creek.
- Maryland Yacht Club sits on your port side after passing between red day marker “4” and lighted green day marker “3”.
Registration Fee: $130/per person
Includes: Seminars, Sponsor Exhibits,
Daily Snacks and Beverage Station (juice, coffee, tea, water, lemonade, sodas)
Hot Dog Lunch with water/sodas
Friday Taco Bar Dinner with beer/wine
Women’s Luncheon with Speaker with beer/wine,
Men’s Luncheon with Speaker with beer/wine,
Barbeque Buffet Dinner with beer/wine
Pizza/Salad Dinner with beer/wine
Sandwich Lunch with water/sodas
30th Anniversary Buffet Banquet with full bar
Marina Arrangements: Maryland Yacht Club is offering us a reciprocal slip rate of $25/night and $15 for 50 amp or $10 for 30 amp. Arrangements will be made by each captain using Dockwa.com. A code will be sent out soon to use when registering for a slip to get the special rate. We ask that you wait for the code before registering! As soon as we have a code, we will post it here and send out a clubwide email!
Wingate by Wyndham Baltimore BWI Airport
829 Elkridge Landing Road
$75.65 plus tax – group rate, reservations made individually – Group Name - MTOA
King Superior Room non-smoking with free WiFi, free buffet breakfast, sofa bed, fridge, microwave
Complete Renovations will be finished in May 2020 – so it will be all new! A 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self-parking, and a free airport shuttle. Additionally, a microwave in a common area, conference space, and concierge services are onsite. All 182 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers. 15.9 miles (26 minutes) from Maryland Yacht Club
HomeAway.com has several rooms and homes for rent in the Pasadena area for those that want to stay in a “home environment” and perhaps share facilities with others.
- Green Ribbon “Open-House” Boat touring – Friday 4:30-5:30; Saturday 3:00-5:15; Monday 3:30-5:00
- Doctors Session “Senior Boating Concerns”
- Anchoring and Ground Tackle – Rudy Sechez
- Smith Point Rescue
- Gadgets, Gizmos and Galley – our version of show and tell
- Thomas Point Lighthouse Restoration
- Hands-on Line Splicing
- The Care and Feeding of Fiberglass - Opsrey Marine Composites
- …. And more to come
- Board Meeting
- General Meeting
- CBC/SCBC Meeting